Call for Application National Innovation Challenge for Women 2022/23
Call open: 18 November 2022
Call closing: 16 December 2022
Are you a FEMALE START-UP with an existing prototype that is innovative & disruptive? Can it be technologically enabled to provide a marketable solution that improves the well beings of the society and create employment? Here is your chance to take it to market!
Your novelty could be supported with a developmental voucher of up to NAD 420 000.
Categories to be supported:
- Nutrition and food security
- Value addition on natural resources (Mineral beneficiation, Agro-processing, and Fish processing)
- Waste (upcycling)
NATIONAL INNOVATION CHALLENGE FOR WOMEN 2022 IS SPONSORED BY DEBMARINE NAMIBIA
Contact for queries:
NCRST Innovation and Industrial Research Division
Tel: 061 431 7000
Expression of interest for Training and Capacity Building Consultant
National Innovation Challenge for Women 2022/23
The purpose of the call is to request expressions of interest from persons with expertise within various fields to serve as trainer(s) for NCRST’s National Innovation Challenge for Women (NICW) programme. The programme is aimed at creating a network of women entrepreneurs by providing them with the support they require to accelerate their businesses and create awareness for women on the potential business opportunities in various sectors.
The trainer must fulfil the following minimum requirements to be evaluated as a potential service provider:
- Hold at least a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in creating and executing online trainings
- Provide three relevant written references from the past three years indicating relevant experience in the training content indicated in Business Model Canvas (BMC), Business Planning Development (BPD), Market research, Pitching, Intellectual Property, E-Commerce, and Finance (costing & projections) (expanded in the ToRs)
- Have excellent reporting and presentation skills in English
The documents to be submitted are:
- Brief implementation plan covering (i) content and (ii) approach, (iii) training format as indicated for suggested training in Phase I to Phase III (face to face) and the identification of specialists and mentors for start-ups in Phase II (maximum four pages);
- Full updated CV of the trainer highlighting relevant experience to the assignment.
- Three written references of assignments (a reference letter with contact details from stakeholder indicating training overview, participant profile, and brief feedback etc. will suffice);
- Daily rate in Namibian Dollars.
How to apply:
Interested persons are invited to request for ToR from Email: NICW@ncrst.na
Kindly submit the required supporting documents to Email: NICW@ncrst.na
No late submissions will be accepted
Closing date: 16 December 2022 at 12H00